Thursday, September 24, 2009

so anyway....

wow, aint this somethin?! i've never done a blog before, mostly because i hate trends, but mainly because i've never really had anything to say. or i would see people blog like every freakin day and, i don't know if they even realized it or not that they were repeating their crappy life stories over and over again, but seriously?! every day? your life can't be that interesting or that full. no one's is.
however now, i have things to say. i'm getting assaulted on all sides, every direction, that i took up blogging in order to save my hubby's ears from me bitching all the time.
i'm certain i will talk about politics, because i feel as a society right now we ALL need to be paying attention to politics. i'm positive i'll be discussing religion and, trust me, i will go there. and i'll be discussing other crap that really just ticks me off or inspires me. either way i can promise you i'm going to piss people off, offend someone, or cause someone to get up off their lazy ass and do something about something.
my blog is where i am going to unload both barrels and just watch out. if you want someone to sugar coat something, just keep looking cause it aint here. and if you are the type of person who just wants to spam cuss me and my opinions, keep on going cause you won't get your 15 seconds of fame here.
i also want to go ahead and warn yall that i don't play, yet i feel that i am an open minded person and will talk to folks about things. if you disagree with me, let me know and be educated about it, don't just i hate you, you suck type stuff, tell me your opinion and the facts and i'll respond in kind. it may take me a few days just because i want to be informed on topics before i unleash on them.
so anyway, nube on deck. and let's get the fires started.

No comments:

Post a Comment